4-6 year olds
• We offer half-day camps for our “Mini Mariners” (4 – 6 yrs) from 9am-1pm.
• The “Mini Mariners” stay at the aquarium for the majority of their time, but they also visit the sandy beach during the week.
• We have a ratio of 1 counselor for 5 campers.
• The 2017 “Mini Mariners” sessions will be offered July 10-14 and July 24-28.
• Parents may register for the full-week or per day. Program fee is $200/week or $50/day.
7-11 year olds
• The full-day camp for the “Ocean Explorers” (7-11yrs) is from 9am-3pm.
• Campers learn about different ocean habitats and the creatures that reside in them. Games and daily animal interactions fill our days. We also go kayaking and tidepooling during this session.
• We have a ratio of 1 counselor for 10 campers while at the aquarium and 1 to 5 for field activities.
• The 2017 “Ocean Explorers” sessions will be offered July 17-21 and July 31- August 4.
• Parents may register for the full-week or per day. Program fee is $300/week or $75/day.
Register by March 20th and receive 20% off the full-week sessions OR 10% off the daily rate:
• Mini Mariners $160/week or $45/day
• Ocean Explorers $240/week or $67.50/day.
After March 20th, the only discount applicable will be the 10% discount for SEA Lab Members.
Registration deadline is July 4th and payment is due upon enrollment.
Got questions? Send us an email, or fill out the form below!